Returns & Refunds
Foinnex provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 60 days of the date of purchase.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Foinnex refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 60-day window. For purchases not made directly through Foinnex’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
How do I return an item?
1. Please reach out to Foinnex customer support to initiate a return. Please state the reason for return and provide an invoice or screenshot to confirm the order number.
2. Foinnex support will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
3. For the refund to be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notification to Foinnex with the following information:
- Name of the courier
- Tracking number
How long does it take to get a refund?
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 3-5 working days.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Foinnex are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Foinnex 's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Foinnex must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Foinnex needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Foinnex or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Foinnex
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Foinnex quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 60 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Foinnex is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of Foinnex products
- Returning personal items sent to Foinnex
When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Foinnex does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.